Monday, March 17, 2008

The Hedgehog is getting closer

I have been up late ordering and ordering. It has been a greater challenge than I thought, trying to anticipate what people will want in the way of stitching. I think I have a good cross section of designs and styles. I have made so many new acquaintances.

We will have beautiful stitching stands from Hearthside Craftworks, designs from Xs and Os, Victoria Sampler, Jeannette Douglas, Scissors from Dinky Dyes (along with designs and silk floss from their designers); Scarlet Quince designs, Heaven and Earth designs, a great cross section of fabulous fabrics (linens, aida, wool, etc) , Mill Hill kits and designs, to mention a few. If we don't have something you are looking for just let us know and we will look for it for you. And, if you want all of the parts put together in a kit, so you don't have to search around for anything, just let us know and we will pull it all together and all you have to do is stitch.

I will take pictures and post them here in the days to come.

What am I knitting these days? A pair of socks, started after the magic loop class I caught the sock fever. And, working on the edge, with beads, of the Print o the Wave.

What am I stitching these days? A hedgehog for the store

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow ~ a real LNS and so close to home! How exciting!! This is so long overdue for our little town.

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Vickie! I'm looking forwards to meeting you.