Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stock is arriving. We're ready for you

Stock has begun to arrive. I have the Victoria Sampler order, X's and O's, Scarlet Quince and miscellaneous accessories, fabrics and organizers. I have also made contact with the Stitcher's Studio and The Stitcher's Habit to bring their products into the store.

I plan to carry a good cross section of styles and skill levels.

Please, if there is something you would like to see, let me know and I will work at bringing it into the shop for you to view.

Whether you are adding to a stash (pattern, fabric, floss, etc) or want all of the pieces pulled together for you for a complete project, you have come to the right place. Let us do the work of getting the pieces ready to go.

Many of you have a lot to teach me about stitching, I am sure, so please bring your ideas and skills to the shop.

I will be updating the website with more specifics about the products, as well as classes and stitch together and upcoming events. Watch for the changes in the coming days and weeks.

Thanks for your interest,
Vickie

No comments: