Tuesday, April 1, 2008

More stock has arrived!

Martina emailed to say that many boxes had arrived today. So, I just had to stop on my way home. The Wichelt order has arrived, as had The Stitcher's Habit, Wild Threads, Heaven and Earth Designs and the Stitching Studio. WOW! Five in one day. I didn't have time to put everything out, but I did check through the packages and am very pleased with the variety and the quality. I will be in the shop on Saturday stocking and would love it if you dropped in the see how we are coming along.

I have placed an order for hand dyed fabric with Sugar Maple Fabrics. I am really looking forward to seeing the fabrics. They will be in before the Grand Opening, which will be fantastic. With any luck I will start to stitch a design with one of them. It is so difficult to decide which to stock, but I will carry photos of all of them, so you can either purchase what is in the shop or order and if you like what you see you can purchase it.

Don't forget to go to rename Hedgy

More photos to come this weekend.
See you soon,

No comments: