Friday, May 9, 2008

Grand Opening Saturday May 10th

We have been busy getting ready for the grand opening tomorrow. It was taking forever to come until about two weeks ago, when it picked up speed like a runaway train.

Almost every order that I placed has arrived, and the store is packed. If I get a chance I will post pictures tomorrow morning before heading over to the shop.

So many of you have said how nice it is to have a stitching shop in town, so please do come in. And if I don't have something, just let me know, I can find it and get it for you.

Thanks Martina, for the vision of expanding what is available at 229 Brock St. North and helping me to add Hedgehog Stitchery to Kniterary.

Thanks to the many designers and distributors, especially Helen of Hearthside Craftworks, Joanne of X's and Oh's, and Carol of the Stitcher's Habit; for enthusiastically getting me off the ground. Your advice and participation has been unbelievable. Stitchers are wonderful giving people indeed.

Thanks to my family and friends for their enthusiasm, support and encouragement. Thanks,Teri, for excusing me as I duck out of baby showers to run get models; and for cheering from a distance, Wendy, the flowers are stunning, I'll post pictures as soon as I can. And, yes Dave, the new dinner hour is 7pm!

And thanks Jim, for painting, putting up peg board, running to get tables and chairs, desks, etc.; and for kissing me good night, even when it is closer to good morning.

You have all helped to make a dream come true.

Love,
Vickie

No comments: