Monday, October 12, 2009

Some Stitching and catching up on some photos

I recently went to a wedding shower dinner, theme personal. I thought I would try my hand at a nice little monogrammed sachet. A few letters, bullion roses and my first attempt at hem stitch. It worked out quite nicely.













And a photo of Madison's socks on Madison's feet. Next weekend I should have a photo with her whole outfit. I really hope they fit for a while, you never know for growing young ladies.












And since these photos were in the same location, I will share the entrelac market bag (from XRX) and a "teacup cozy" (still need some experimenting). Forgot to get a photo of the felted items before I gave them away. Am going to make a felted mitred bag next from the yarn that never ends. Will take photo of that.



And, in progress, and entrelac scarf for a class at Kniterary. I am soooo loving entrelac and mille colouri. It is just stunning! Photo next week.

No comments: