Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year - and new strategies for blogging

I am trying out a new strategy this year...take photos generously and upload them immediately to flickr, then blog once a week. The photos are in easy reach and should make blogging faster and easier.

Legoman was a hit with my daughter (we even got a few smiles!) and every Lego lover in the family. A brilliant design from Amber Allison






I finished a few items for ornament exchanges, here are a few of them.























And I finally did some spinning, and what a difference a larger whorl has made. I actually feel like I am making yarn and not rope.


















And a photo just for fun....bread anyone? Cleo curled up on the lace table cloth in the breadbasket and fell asleep during Christmas dinner.

No comments: