Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hmmmm, where do the days go. Catching up

Hmmmm, I wonder who one this hand. Okay, I know I shouldn't be so competitive, but it was a great hand! We played cards with friends a couple of weeks ago. It is always fun and there seems to always be one remarkable hand to laugh about.



Hedgy is finally framed and boxed. She looks wonderful and can be seen in the shop....probably Saturday. The inside is quite generous, room for pretty well anything, either stitching stuff (scissors, thread, patterns, etc.) or other items, trinkets, etc.

Hand warmers to go with the Pebbles Scarf are finished. I have a ball remaining and will be lengthening the scarf with it. It will be very squishy. I am thinking it is time for a new winter coat, so next winter I'll see if I can get a coat to match the scarf and hand warmers. Hmmm. should I add bottoms (with buttons? perhaps) and a hat. Hhhhmmmmm. Let's think about that.

I have been working on a vest design for "Mom's vest" - not my mom, but one of our Kniterary customer's Mom's vests. And more on the Lady of the Roses stitching, but that has slowed down since the Olympics are over.

No comments: